Honestly there are so many Anti-medicines. For instance, Antiseptic and Anti-emetic medications could also make the list. I picked the three that I find to be crucially important to know and keep around. I personally prefer to use nature’s medicine rather than man-made medicine.
**Disclaimer: This site is for informational purposes only and does not replace medical advice. Read our full disclaimer here.
Before I tell you some of these incredible natural plants I’d like to explain what the Triple A’s mean.
Nature’s Medicine: Antiviral ~ Antibacterial~ Antibiotic
Antiviral properties are effective against viruses. There are plants that will destroy viruses and others that stop them from spreading.
Plants that contain antibacterial properties stop the growth of bad bacteria that causes illness and disease.
Antibiotics are responsible for killing bacteria, certain parasites, and fungi. They inhibit the growth and destroys microorganisms. Antiseptics are similar to antiviral and antibacterial properties in the sense that they slow the growth of bacteria and causes it to become weaker.
When you’re in a survival situation it’s very important to know what you can use when there are no prescription medications available. These three Triple A’s make it onto my top three list because they are important when it comes to life or death. If you are in the woods fighting an infection of some sort it’s important to know what you can do to help yourself. Even if your not in a survival situation and just want to heal yourself the old way these natural medicines I’m about to share with you are pretty easy to come by.
A Variety Of The Triple A Plants
- Elderberry: Not only are the berries delicious but the are beneficial to our health in many ways. Elderberry can fight viruses including the flu, as well as, viral and bacterial infections.
- Ginger: Go back to your childhood, do you remember Ginger Ale being a go-to when feeling sick? That’s because ginger breaks down the toxins in our body helping to fight viral infections and much more. It can also be used to ease pain and inflammation.
- Garlic: Garlic is one of the first things in my kitchen I go to when feeling any sort of illness coming on. Raw garlic contains allicin which is the medicine you want, cooking it will destroy the medicine. Kills microorganisms that cause infection and bacteria. It’s really a preventative food.
- Echinacea: Echinacea tea is pretty tasty and extremely beneficial to your health. Drinking some of the tea or taking the capsules reduces infections and viruses. It also stops bacteria and viruses from further spreading.
- Olive Leaf: Olive leaf extracts and essential oil is definitely something you should add to the medicinal arsenal. It’s a hardcore virus fighter. It is powerful enough to fight the Candida, Meningitis, hepatitis and Tuberculosis.
Believe it or not, everything on this list for Antiviral is also on the Antibacterial and Antibiotics list. Liquid Gold aka Honey is also an incredible addition to the kitchen cabinet, as well as, the medicine cabinet. One of my favorite medicines to use is called USNEA aka Old Man’s Beard. Usnea is a lichen that grows on hardwood trees and it’s a potent antibiotic, antibacterial, and antiviral. You only need a little Usnea to go a long way, remember it’s potent. Here’s an article I wrote a while back that goes more in-depth on USNEA, where to find it, and it’s uses. I make a medicinal tincture with mine.
Mother Nature provides us with everything we need to live, survive, and thrive. It should come as no surprise that there are so many delicious medicinal options available if you only know what you’re looking for. Before I go, I would just like to say I am not a doctor or medical professional but I do practice natural medicine and natural healing in many forms. I hope this article has been of some help to you.
If you’re looking for useful survival gear that you can’t make at home, check out the Survival Life Store!
#survival #preparedness #wilderness #disaster #apocalypse